Why Should I Be Licensed?
- A license serves as proof that you are a Journeyman Glazier having completed a state approved training program.
- During your training you will become knowledgeable in all aspects of the trade.
- You will learn about the newest products on the market as well as the latest glazing techniques.
- Knowledge is POWER! The confidence that comes with that knowledge will help you in your day to day dealings with customers.
- MONEY. A qualified Glazier will generate more revenue for their company and as a result more revenue for themselves.
Why Should My Company Be Licensed?
- Having a license gives you a competitive edge over an unlicensed company.
- Able to work on any state or municipal projects.
- Improves company moral by offering your employees an opportunity to improve their lives.
- It is an insurance liability having an unlicensed technician performing tasks requiring a license.
- Properly trained glaziers will result in quality installations, less call backs, and satisfied customers.
In the event of a dispute with a customer an unlicensed company is not recognized by the State of CT as a legitimate company and therefore unable to use the courts.